Please note that this legal notice refers to the French and European Union laws and is written in accordance with them.
- Customer: any professional or individual capable within the meaning of articles 1123 and following of the Civil Code, or legal person, who visits the Site subject to these terms and conditions.
- Offer and services: https://www.halocrea.com makes available to Customers:
- Content: All the elements constituting the information present on the Site, in particular texts - images - videos.
- Customer information: Hereinafter referred to as "Information (s)" which correspond to all personal data that may be held by https://www.halocrea.com for the management of your account, the management of customer relations and for analytical and statistical purposes.
- User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
- Personal information: "Information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of natural persons to whom they apply" (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
The terms "personal data", "data subject", "subcontractor" and "sensitive data" have the meaning as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679)
1. Presentation of the website
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is clear to users of the website https://www.halocrea.com the identity of different stakeholders as part of its implementation and monitoring:
- Owner: SARL Mooncat - Share capital of € 2000 - VAT number: FR 86 842311391 - 12, Hameau de Seurin 33460 MACAU
- Publishing Manager: Rémi Carles - firstname.lastname@example.org
The publishing manager is a legal person.
- Webmaster: Rémi Carles - email@example.com
- Host: ovh-2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix 1007
- Data Protection Officer: Rémi Carles - firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal notices comply with GDPR.
The Site constitutes a work protected by the provisions of the Code of the Intellectual Property and the applicable International Regulations. The Customer may not in any way reuse, assign or exploit for his own account all or part of the elements or works of the Site.
The use of the https://www.halocrea.com website implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions of use described in the "General Use" section. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site https://www.halocrea.com are invited to consult them regularly.
Please refer to the section “Terms of Services” in the current page for more information.
3. Contractual limitations on the technical data
4. Intellectual property and counterfeits
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Code de Propriété.
5. Management of personal data
The Client is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR: No. 2016-679).
6. Purpose of the data collected
7. Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with the European regulations in force, Users of https://www.halocrea.com have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of Users' data right of locking or erasing data of the Users of a personal nature (article 17 of the GDPR) , when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or preservation is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to limit the processing of User data (article 18 GDPR)
- right to oppose the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR)
- right to the portability of the data that the Users will have provided, when this data is the subject of automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR)
- right to define the fate of the data of the Users after their death and to choose to whom https://www.halocrea.com will have to communicate (or not) his data to a third party which they will have previously designated
As soon as https://www.halocrea.com is aware of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from him, https://www.halocrea.com agrees to destroy his data, unless their retention is necessary for probative purposes or to fulfill a legal obligation.
8. Non-disclosure of personal data
https://www.halocrea.com/ is prohibited from processing, hosting or transferring the Information collected on its Clients to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as "unsuitable" by the European Commission without informing previously the client. However, https://www.halocrea.com remains free from the choice of its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Regulations on Data Protection (GDPR: No. 2016-679).
9. Incident Notification
Whatever efforts are made, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is completely secure. We can not therefore guarantee absolute security. If we become aware of a security breach, we will notify the affected users so that they can take appropriate action. Our incident reporting procedures take into account our legal obligations, whether at the national or European level. We are committed to fully informing our customers of all matters relating to the security of their account and providing them with all the information they need to help them meet their own regulatory reporting requirements.
No personal information of the user of the site https://www.halocrea.com is published without the knowledge of the user, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any support to others. Only the assumption of redemption https://www.halocrea.com and rights allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be given the same obligation to store and modify data to the user of the site https://www.halocrea.com/.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site https://www.halocrea.com is subject to French law. Except in cases where the law does not allow it, exclusive jurisdiction is conferred on the competent courts of Bordeaux.